The first exhibition of the contemporary art festival Danube dialogues 2014 titled 235 km/100 years – Serbian and Austrian artist now was opened at the Contemporary Art Gallery in Zrenjanin. The title refers to the hystory, more precisely period from 1914 till 2014. Common hystory in the art works is processed like collective memory of Serbia and Austria in contrast or faced with present time. The fact is that two countries are geographically very close, the distance between their borders is only 235 km. Exhibition is curated by Gerlinde Thuma, Cornelia König and Sunčica Lambić Fenjčev. Director of Austrian Cultural Forum Mr Nicolaus Keller and Austrian artists Ruth Brauner, Andreas Dworak, Rosa Rodelius, Kurt Spittaler, Cornelia König and Gerlinde Thuma were present at the opening.
- AN INTERVIEW WITH A BULGARIAN ARTIST AND CURATOR VENELIN SHURELOV
- A CONVERSATION WITH VESNA LATINOVIĆ, FOUNDER, DIRECTOR, ORGANISER AND PRODUCER OF THE DANUBE DIALOGUES CONTEMPORARY ART FESTIVAL
- CO-OPERATION OF THE DANUBE DIALOGUES 2021 WITH ARS ELECTRONICA
- FESTIVAL PROGRAMME DANUBE DIALOGUES 2021
- DD2021 / FESTIVAL PROGRAMME